Would you like to tap into the magic and create the life of your dreams?
When we create a magical vision book we are allowing ourselves to focus on the opportunities we would like to encounter and the life we wish to live.
What exactly is a magical vision book?
It is a collection of images, words, affirmations and powerful words representing your dreams, desires and wishes in your life.
The purpose of a vision book is to raise your vibration and draw your attention to what you desire and to tell the universe in your own way, what you want.
My self study vision book course takes one month to complete, but of course as it’s a self study course, you can take as long as you like but it’s good to set yourself a time schedule.
In the video it states the next course starts in October but I found that more people wanted to self study and use the Facebook for advice so I adjusted this to help more people.
Once you sign up you will be added to the closed Facebook group, where you can ask any questions to help you build your magical vision book
Here are some examples of things you will be learning to put into your vision book, of course, everyone’s will be different but here are a few topics we will be focusing on.
- Love & Relationships – Things to do together, how you want to feel, make new friends.
- Home & Family – Plan more of what you want for your home, your family and focus on adventures you want to do together.
- Health, Wellness & Self-Care – Feel stronger, fitter, look better. – Feel more confident and take more care of yourself.
- Dream Job & Career Goals – Looking at skills you want to learn or improve.
- Personal Finances – Plan and take control of your finances.
- Personal Growth – Discover and learn more about yourself and become a better version of yourself.
- Travel Goals – Your travel pages are really exciting, planning all those trips and experiences you want to have.
Remember you are the creator of your life, you control your thoughts and your thoughts become things, and every thought has an emotion, so having a book of all your thoughts, dreams, goals and affirmations you say every day, makes complete sense.
It will all be in one place and you can visualise it every day, this will help reinforce your positivity and motivation, so each step you take, becomes a step nearer to your ultimate goals and dreams.
How to join:
- Click the relevant “Sign up now” button for your chosen currency below
- Follow the steps and fill out the fields to pay with your debit/credit card
- Once payment is done, you will have access to the self study videos, and pdf documents to help you and be added to the closed Facebook group too.
Due to popularity, these places are going fast and only a limited number are still available.
Remember – you can also join the Fairy Godmother Membership program. Click HERE for more information.
Improved my mindset
Having just completed the Magical Vision course with Jackie Lee I would highly recommend it to anyone considering joining it.
I received so much help , information and guidance from Jackie, I feel it has improved my mindset and thoroughly enjoyed the start of my journey creating my vision book.
Loved doing this course
I have loved doing this course with Jackie Lee. Her enthusiasm is inspiring and her knowledge is never ending. She never kept anything back from us and gave examples of what she, herself had manifested over the years. Amazing!!! I felt throughout that she really wanted us all to manifest what we wanted in our lives too. She advised us in areas we needed more support. She gave us affirmations. She shared her pictures and affirmations.
I thought I knew a lot about manifesting, but after doing this course, I now know I didn’t know as much as I thought I did!
The course is a whole month and Jackie spoke LIVE every day about the different areas to have in our magical vision books.
What to put in there, affirmations. She often told us true stories about herself or other people.
We didn’t have to watch her LIVE, if we couldn’t make that time, we could catch up whenever. Jackie also used her empowerment cards and I did something else, I’d never done before – journaled on the words that came out. I didn’t think I’d be able to write much, but I soon got the hang if it.
I really did not want the course to end.
But fortunately we have another month, to go over each video, to make sure we haven’t missed anything out.
I’ve also made a new friend, Alyson and I know that I’ll soon have stories to tell of what I’ve manifested.
Thank you Jackie. Xx